A look inside the school store

The school store has a variety of WA Grey Ghost apparel.

Meghan Hall

Meghan Hall, Staff Writer

Many students wonder how they can show their school pride to everyone. The school store can help with this problem.

Upon walking into the school store, students are greeted with a smile and a warm hello. The school store offers a variety of apparel, as well as other items that promote school spirit. The store also sells items that the students of the entrepreneurship class makes for their full-year project, like stress balls and class of 2020 plaques.

Business teacher Mrs. Lehan has been running the school store since this past summer. Lehan took up the running of the school store in an effort to connect with the students in her business classes.

“I’ve been using a lot of the products for lesson plans and doing marketing campaigns with my students. They actually market some of the products we have in here,” Lehan said.

Lehan also has three student managers who are heavily involved with decision making and with the running of the business. One of which will be doing her internship at the store.

In the next year, Lehan is looking forward to exploring different payment methods, as well as different food options to be sold. Right now, the store takes cash or check, but they are looking to expand to apple pay and credit cards.

“It’ll make it easier for everyone if they can just swipe,” Lehan said.

The school store is open from 7 AM to 7:30 AM every day before school and opens back up after-school every day except for Fridays.