8 affordable pieces for spring

By Lauren Cullen
Manging Editor

With Spring coming up, the newest fashion trends are in stores. Here are the top eight pieces for this season that are affordable for teens.

1. Color Blocking 

This cardigan from Peter Pilotto’s spring collection for Target is perfect for those chilly spring mornings or evenings. It also showcases the hot trend of color blocking. ($24.98, Target)

2. Statement Flats

Bold shoe prints are a great accessories to add something extra to an everyday outfit. These fun flats are both fashionable and practical to wear for any occasion. ($19, ASOS)

3. Lace tops

This 3/4 length lace shirt is great for the unpredictable Spring weather. Lace patterned shirts are hot this Spring as they bring a mix of modern and vintage.  ($19.80, Forever21)

4. Cutoff Jean Shorts

Jean shorts are always a Spring staple item. These shorts come in different lengths as well, and are perfect to pair with a tank or a sweater. ($44.95, American Eagle Outfitters)

5. Maxi dresses

Maxi dresses have been popular for the last few years, and are trendy again this Spring. These dresses come in a variety of colors, patterns, and prints for any wardrobe.  ($28.99, Charlotte Russe)

6.Statement Necklaces

Statement necklaces are in big this Spring. They can spice up any outfit, and come in every color imaginable as well as a mix of sizes. ($10. 80, Forever 21)

7.Mint Dresses

Mint is a big color this Spring, and this stylish dress will keep you cool on the warmer days. ($20.49, Charlotte Russe)

8.Peasant blouse

These light tops are perfect for any weather, and look cute with either jeans or shorts. ($19.99, American Eagle Outfitters)